Voting
Thursday, May 19, 2011
I Can't Sing
I can't, period. And I would love to be able to! If I could have one wish (one completely selfish wish, that is), it would be to be able to sing. Freshman year of college I was in an intro to accounting class (you can imagine what kind of students were in this class) and being the first day of class the teacher wanted to do a little get-to-know-you. His question was, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" We all wrote our answers on a notecard with our names. As he began to read the notecards aloud, I began to panic...apparently accounting majors took this question very seriously. Most answers involved selling stock, advising financially, doing taxes, etc. Then came "Britney Spears". Yeah, that one was mine. So that set the tone for how seriously my teacher would take me that semester. Oh well! The Lord knows better & knew this world didn't need two Britney Spears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this new blog! Thank you for starting it! You may not be able to sing like Britney Spears, but the joy you bring to your friends and family is so much better... :)
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Britt