Voting

Monday, July 18, 2011

Museum Family Pass

If you are thinking about getting a pass to the Ft. Worth Museum of Science & History, check out AMSE.org first. If you haven't been to the FW museum with your kiddos, check it out! They have lots of cool stuff for little ones including a light-bright room, grocery store, hospital, outdoor water center, train section & plenty of other hands-on learning centers. The American Museum of Science & Energy is in Tennessee, but if you become a member through them, your pass is good to over 250 museums nationwide including FW Museum of Science & History. The family membership appears to have dropped to $4o on the website (I think I paid double last October). The Museum of Nature & Science in Dallas is on the list, along with a dozen other museums in TX. We also hit up two museums in Chicago this year for free. The list of participating museums does update quarterly, so I would periodically watch the website for changes. Last quarter I could get 5 people in whether they were related or not, this quarter it says 2 adults & 2 kids (they didn't enforce that last time I was there though.) Thanks Lori for introducing me to this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment