
I had never heard of the Magic Erasure until my mom mentioned it a couple of months ago. They are in the cleaning supply section of the store in a small box. They look like a white sponge. I just bought the store-brand for a couple of bucks. Well, this morning my daughter found a pencil & I didn't realize she had it until she had drawn on both a door & the wall. I tried a wet rag & the abstract didn't ever smudge. So, I busted out my unopened box of "Magic" Erasures...and seriously, like magic! It wiped it all right off! It also easily wiped off the artwork I later found in the bathtub & on the coffee table (this was crayon...she was working on Daddy's card for Father's Day.) So all moms out there should seriously get a box of these! They really are MAGIC!
No comments:
Post a Comment